Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mallory the roomate

In this dream, Mal and I were roommates and were not getting along. She knew I was upset with her about the Ed situation. I thought her and I were going to end up having a big fight, but we just kept being passive aggressively rude to each other.

Then one day, she put up all this art work. Some of it was 3-D art, like the Mt. Rainer I did in high school, and some were these glorious hanging pieces of art that were shiny and some metallic. There was a lot of bright reds, and dark navy blues. It was so beautiful.

And then I realized that it was my art. That these were all my creations that Mal had wanted to put up. She didnt make a big deal out of it, just put them up and didnt even tell me, but I knew it was a peace offering.

I went to her, and told her," I know it must be hard having me upset with you." Because we both knew there was nothing she could do to make it better. Somehow though, her putting up the art made me feel like she really did love me as friend, and really valued me.


No comments:

Post a Comment